The 2/2 Stryker Brigade Combat Team 2-1 Infantry Tribute Bear Fundraiser is now underway!
My human-owner SPC Benjamin Jeffrey is currently deployed to Afghanistan and we are now raising money to deploy a Build-A-Bear Workshop teddy bear to every child and family member of our “Fallen Heroes” from SPC Jeffrey’s Fort Lewis Army Infantry Brigade serving in Afghanistan during this deployment.
These Army outfitted teddy bears were signed by NASCAR drivers at the 2012 Finger Lakes 355 race at Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, NY. Two of the bears were signed by Lyn St. James and Molly Saleen.
Click the links below and place your bid on eBay on the bears now up for auction!
- Carl Edwards – Signed the teddy bear on Saturday, August 11, the same day he won the Nationwide race!
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Greg Biffle
- Jeff Gordon
- Matt Kenseth
- Ryan Newman
- Motor Racing Network Announcers
- NASCAR Drivers in the Finger Lakes 355 Race – This bear is signed by almost all the drivers who competed in the race! Marcos Ambrose autograph – the winner of the Finger Lakes 355 – is very prominent on the General Sarge t-shirt the bear is wearing!
- Lyn St. James – Won the Indy 500 Rookie Award the first time she raced in the Indy 500.
- Molly Saleen – Daughter of race car driver and designer of the Mustang Saleen!
[dmalbum path=”/wp-content/uploads/dm-albums/NASCAR Bears/”/]
Spread the word, tell your friends and support a great cause as we raise money to deploy teddy bears to the families of Fallen Heroes.
Thanks for your support and two paws up!